Do you see yourself as a “Customer Experience Specialist?"
Engage in a hospitality program that develops the highly demanded skills of leadership, cultural intelligence, and a managerial approach to business operations.
Graduates of this Lambton College program have enjoyed career success creating experiences for tourism organizations including destination marketing organizations, hotel chains, world class theme parks, gaming organizations, and all businesses that value the "customer experience."
Why does our program rate above others in the hospitality student experience?
- Student-centered curriculum ensures active, engaging and applied learning opportunities
- Transferable skill development opens doors to all areas of the tourism industry and beyond
- Strong foundation in cultural intelligence that allows graduates to celebrate diversity
- Paid co-op experiences across Canada and around the world
- Flexible pathways enable students to upgrade their diplomas to degrees
How do we know?
- Current student satisfaction rated 20% higher than provincial average
- 100% employer satisfaction on the skills and abilities possessed upon graduation
- 100% graduate satisfaction with the overall experience
Students entering this program are entering a Mobile Learning - Class+ Experience program. The Class+ Experience is exclusive to Lambton College, where technology inspires learning. Mobile devices allow students to experience learning both inside and outside the classroom, integrating educational apps and tools into class activities. See device requirements.
Recognized by Apple as a distinguished program for
innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.
O.S.S.D. or equivalent with:
Grade 12 English C or U
Mature applicants must be at least 19 years of age by the start of classes, be out of secondary school for at least one year and usually do not have a high school diploma. Mature applicant assessment for this program is available in the Counselling Department in the subject of English. The assessment(s) will demonstrate proficiency in required admission subjects. For more information please contact the Counselling Department at ext. 3412. Academic admission requirements can be obtained through Academic Upgrading and Pre-Programs at Lambton College.
Our graduates fine employment in the hospitality and tourism industry around the globe. Some of our graduates have found careers with:
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
- Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Marriott Hotels and Resorts
- Chippewas of Kettle & Stony Point First Nation
- SG Gaming
- Tourism Sarnia-Lambton
Connect to your future career with Career Coach.
See where you could go within Ontario to complete a degree once you've completed this Lambton College program.
Students in the Hospitality program will be given the opportunity to achieve these nationally recognized certifications:
- SmartServe Ontario
- TrainCan Food Safety Service
- American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) - Planning and Control for Food and Beverage Operations
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Customer Service Standard Training