Financial Support for International Students
Lambton College is a global leader in education and applied research. Each year, we're supporting the best and brightest international applicants with hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarship funding.
For the September 2024 intake, top international students will be eligible to receive entrance scholarships - each valued at $3,000 CAD.
- Advanced Photography
- Business Management
- Business Management – Human Resources
- Business Management - International Business
- Chemical Laboratory Technician
- Cloud Infrastructure & Administration
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Hospitality Management
- Interprofessional Practice - Gerontology
- Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Pharmacy Technician
- Power Engineering Technician
- Project Management & Strategic Leadership
- Quality Engineering Management
- Sports Business Management
How to Qualify
Submit your application to a qualifying Sarnia campus program for the September 2023 intake.
Demonstrate your English language proficiency by submitting one of the following test scores, completed within the last two years:
- IELTS with a minimum overall score of 6.5 and no individual bands less than 6.0
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum overall score of 79
Students from certain countries may request alternative methods of meeting the English language proficiency requirement.
How will I know if I received the scholarship?
- Meeting the eligibility criteria of the international entrance scholarship does not automatically constitute approval. If selected, your Lambton College acceptance letter will indicate YES in box 23. Further scholarship information will be provided to you in box 25.
- If you were not selected for an international entrance scholarship, your Lambton College acceptance letter will indicate NO in box 23. In this case, you have not been selected and are not eligible to receive an international entrance scholarship.
How and when will the entrance scholarship be applied?
- Upon registration at Lambton College, eligible students will receive a $1,500 CAD scholarship applied to their term 1 tuition cost, and a $1,500 CAD scholarship applied to their term 2 tuition costs. The total value of each scholarship is $3,000 CAD.
- Scholarships are granted at the sole discretion of Lambton College's international admissions office. Scholarship funds cannot be used for any other purpose, are non-cashable and non-refundable.
- Scholarship funds are conditional on continuing and maintaining full-time registration status in the first and second term. Students who transfer to another college or withdraw during their first or second terms will lose the entire amount of the entrance scholarship during the refund process.