Community Employment Services
Lambton College's Community Employment Services department is a community access point for Job Seekers and Employers.
As a client of Community Employment Services, you may be able to access the following supports depending on your unique situation:
- Skills and experience assessment
- Information about different careers and occupations
- Local labour market, employment, and training opportunities
- Access to hiring incentives and training supports
- Advice about community services and organizations, and referrals
- Free printing and faxing, access to job boards, and use of computers for job search
CES also offers services to employers - see what services we provide - visit our Employers section
Events & Workshops
Whether you're looking for work or just need to learn more about the services and programs available through the Community Employment Services, you are welcome to attend our free events.
You may be eligible for our full range of services if you are:
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week;
- Not in full-time education or training; and
- Legally able to work in Canada
Many of our events require registration - please review event details to confirm.
Hear from our Past Clients
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada, the Government of Ontario, and the Windsor Regional Employment Network.