- If you're a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, then you would apply as a Domestic applicant when applying to full-time programs at Lambton College.
- Applicants can apply to a maximum of five programs through ontariocolleges.ca with no more than three programs from one college.
- Visit ontariocolleges.ca - select Start my Application and follow the instructions.
- Complete all requested information at each application step - remember to save your application number; you'll need it later.
- Pay your application fee
- Send transcripts - If you're currently in high school, your high school will have to send a copy of your current transcript to ontariocolleges.ca. If you are not in high school, you will need to obtain your transcript(s) and mail them to ontariocolleges.ca. Review the Transcript FAQs.
February 1 Deadline
Don't forget - if you're applying to a competitive program, you will need to have your application in by February 1.
Attend an Upcoming Application Night
Let us know if you need some help completing the application or deciding which programs to take.
If you can't make an event, contact us at email@example.com.