• indigenous2

    Indigenous Student Centre


  • What are my funding options?
    Depending on whether you’re a First Nations, Inuit or Métis student, your funding options are slightly different. Please refer to the Financing Your Education page for more detailed information.
    When is the Indigenous funding application due?
    Most applications are due starting in March of each year for September start dates.
    Does the College offer upgrading?
    Lambton College does offer an academic upgrading program. Please visit the Academic Upgrading section of our website for more details.
    Does the College offer Indigenous programming?
    Indigenous skilled trades training courses/programs are offered if a particular First Nations community makes the request. The training may be offered on-site at your First Nations community or at the college.
    Does the College have Indigenous housing?
    Lambton College has a on-campus general student residence. Visit the Residence page to download an application form or to find out more about the facilities.
    Does the College offer childcare services?
    Lambton College does not have an on-campus daycare service. However, indigenous students may be interested in enrolling their children at Little Friends Child and Family Development Centre. This centre focuses on indigenous culture and traditions within an early learning framework. You can contact the centre at 519-339-0945 or stop by for a visit at 295 Essex Street.
Back to Top