2000-4-1 Tuition & Compulsory Fees
Responsible Executive Senior Vice-President, Academic & Student Success
Policy Sponsor Director, Institutional Intelligence & Registrar
Issue Date September 23, 2010
Supersedes Date September 3, 2010
Last Review November 7, 2019
Last Revision November 7, 2019
Upon request, the college will provide a copy of this policy in an alternate format.
- The Board of Governors of the College annually approves tuition fees and compulsory ancillary fees for all programs of instruction and courses operated by the College in alignment with Ministry policy.
- Compulsory ancillary fees may be increased or expanded to include new fees only through the implementation of a protocol that has been agreed to by representatives of the College administration and student government representatives and approved by the College Board of Governors.
- The protocol sets out the means by which students will be involved in decisions to increase compulsory fees or to introduce new ones.
- All tuition and compulsory ancillary fees to be paid by students are to be published by the College before the deadline for accepting offers of admission for new students, and by the registration deadline for returning students.
- In a given tuition year (September through August) for all students in the same program or course intake, tuition and compulsory fees are not to be increased or introduced following the deadline.
- The College will publish the approved tuition and compulsory ancillary fees each year on the Lambton College Web site.
For questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact the Policy Sponsor by phoning our main line 519-542-7751.