Prepare students to succeed in a world of constant economic, environmental, and social changes.
- Excellence in teaching and learning equips students to be agile and flexible in pursuit of career aspirations.
- Learning environment encourages collaboration, curiosity, and imagination.
- Diverse array of technology-enhanced and experiential learning opportunities.
- Quality academic programs prepare highly skilled graduates for a world of rapid transformation.
- An exemplary student experience
- Student services designed and delivered with a student first philosophy, recognizing the importance of mental and physical wellness on student success.
- Under-represented student populations welcomed and supported.
- A comprehensive student life experience, contributing to long-term affinity to Lambton College.
- Campuses that spark learning, collaboration and community engagement.
- Learning environments promote innovative teaching and learning practices.
- Campus environments promote social connections and engagement amongst diverse groups.
- A welcoming and sustainable environment that interconnects within the community.
Our people are highly valued and at the centre of a vibrant culture.
- Engaged employees and a healthy work environment.
- Employee engagement above the post-secondary sector average.
- Accessible, supportive employee wellness initiatives.
- Development opportunities support our people to realize their full potential.
- Support for diversity and equity.
- Social justice initiatives encourage collaboration and appreciation of diversity.
- An inclusive workforce reflective of the communities we serve.
- Collaborative partnerships mitigate socioeconomic barriers to post-secondary education.
Hear from our Students, Staff & Industry Partners
Our Local & Global Community
Promote inclusion, fairness, and understanding to prepare students for a complex and interdependent world.
- Enrich our College and community through internationalization.
- Enhanced multicultural and intercultural experiences.
- Meaningful opportunities for international student participation in the community.
- Recruitment of international students in support of a sustainable College enrollment and our community's immigration strategy.
- Provide leadership in advancing Truth & Reconciliation in collaboration with Indigenous communities.
- An environment that enhances Indigenous student engagement, reflected through improved access, retention, graduation, and employment rates.
- Indigenous culture and history embedded in all post-secondary program curriculum.
- A campus that physically reflects culturally relevant Indigenous perspectives, art, and traditions.
- Support prosperity in our local community through research, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Leader in applied research among Canadian colleges, advancing new areas of applied research in manufacturing, health, social sciences, and humanities.
- Support for economic development and diversification, and development of Highly Qualified Personnel (HQP) through establishment of a Centre for Automation & information Technology.
- Centre of Excellence in Energy & Bio-Industrial Technologies accelerates emerging opportunities that align with local, provincial, and national strategies.