The Office of the Registrar & Financial Aid Services is where prospective students, applicants, confirmed and current students go for their registration services needs. Services provided include:
- Program and course registration
- Tuition and fee payments
- Grades assessments
- Transfer opportunities
- Convocation and graduation information
- Student records
All admission, registration, and financial aid inquiries can be directed to your program-specific Enrolment Services Professional (ESP). ESPs are available to assist by email, phone, or in-person in room B1-151.
To access in-person services:
- Visit the QLess portal and follow the instructions
- Text "Lambton College" to 226-778-2839
Customer Service Standards
- We treat you with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
- We treat you fairly while complying with all policies, regulations, and legislation governing the delivery of our services.
- We ensure our services are accessible.
- We ensure we are knowledgeable in our areas of expertise.
- We deliver timely and efficient services by adhering to the following service response times.
- Respond to emails within 2-3 business days
- Respond to voice messages within 2-3 business days
- Respond to fax and mail within 2-3 business days
- In-person within 30 minutes
- Processing of Ministry forms (e.g. OSAP) within 3-7 business days
- Financial Aid Officer authority reviews, appeals, academic probation within 5-10 business days
- Government authority reviews mailed within 5 business days, response from Ministry within 4-16 weeks
- Government bursaries within 2-4 weeks
- Competitive awards, scholarships, and bursaries within 6 weeks of the deadline to apply
- Requests for emergency assistance within 3 business days
- Transcripts are processed through myCreds and are available immediately for sharing
- Registered Educational Savings Plan (RESP)/Education Verification, and Enrolment Verifications within 2-3 business days
To meet the Customer Service Standards, we require students to:
- Provide appropriate ID for services (e.g. government ID and SIN, student card, photo ID)
- Submit complete and accurate documentation
- Be aware of terms and conditions on their OSAP agreements
- Be familiar with the policies and procedures outlined in the student handbook
These standards vary depending on the time of year. The minimum time frame reflects standards throughout the year and the maximum time frame reflects peak periods when new terms begin.
Request a Transcript
Official transcripts are usually sent from one institution to another at the request of the student. Students access and share transcripts using MyCredsTM|MesCertifTM.
You may access an unofficial copy of your transcript in you myLambton.ca account. Under Registration & Finances, click on Transcript Request. Scroll to the bottom and click View your unofficial transcript.
Office of the Registrar & Financial Aid Services
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Contact your program-specific Enrolment Services Professional (ESP) for questions about paying tuition, applying for financial assistance, bursaries, and scholarships.