Before You Arrive
Complete the Pre-Arrival Orientation Course
Complete Online Registration
Visit the Online Registration page and complete 5 important registration steps.
What to Expect
When you Arrive
- Provide border services officer the Letter of Introduction (IMM 5813), college offer letter, eTA or TRV, and medical exam results.
- Be prepared to show proof of funds and any other relevant documents
- Ensure you receive and review your study permit before leaving the border services officer
- Let us know you have arrived safely by uploading your study and work permit to the Queen's College Services Portal.
- Ensure you receive and review your study permit and co-op work permit (if applicable), including the remarks or conditions, before leaving the order services officer.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your travel or study location, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students from India
Lambton in India - Student Helpline
Ms Parul Shah
Monday to Thursday - 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. IST