4000-5-2 Advertising & Information Materials
Responsible Executive Senior Vice-President, Academic & Student Success
Policy Sponsor Senior Director, Marketing, Communications & Brand Management
Issue Date July 22, 1988
Supersedes Date January 18, 1988
Last Review November 7, 2019
Last Revision November 7, 2019
Upon request, the college will provide a copy of this policy in an alternate format.
- All communication materials, including corporate website, advertising in all mediums, print pieces, social media channels and communications must adhere to the Lambton College Brand Guide.
- All college advertising, domestic, international or otherwise, must be directed through the Marketing, Communications and Recruitment department.
- Publishing of College communication material must include the approved logo in adherence to the Brand Guide. Any deviation from these standards must be approved by the Manager of Marketing & Recruitment or his/her designate.
- Departments across the college should request marketing services, including advertising, via the request form available on mylambton.ca
- Departments should include as many details as possible in the form – specifically budget, timeline, content, medium, specific graphic requests and target audience.
- The form will be reviewed by the Manager of Marketing & Recruitment and assigned to the appropriate coordinator.
- The Coordinator will follow up with the Departments who made the request to clarify and confirm details.
- The Coordinator will action the request with necessary Marketing team members, depending on the request. The Coordinator will follow up with the Department and/or their manager for revisions/final approvals, and action the request with the appropriate vendor.
- The Coordinator will provide follow up metrics to the Department, if available.
- The Coordinator will receive the invoice and ensure it is forwarded on the Department for payment processing.
For questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact the Policy Sponsor by phoning our main line 519-542-7751.