Supports & Services
Opportunities After Graduating
As a graduate of Lambton College, your journey doesn't end with the diploma - it's just the beginning. We're committed to supporting you beyond the classroom, providing an array of services to ensure your ongoing success:
Depending on whether you're a recent domestic or international graduate or someone who has been working for a few years after leaving Lambton College, you can be confident that Lambton College will be there supporting you along the way. After graduation, students have access to career supports for one full year and beyond that, you can always visit the Community Employment Services in Petrolia.
If you are a domestic student who has recently graduated, see some services available through myCareer.
International students can access the International Graduate Services & Support Centre.
Our Lambton College Community Employment Services is available to you forever - no matter where you are in your career journey.
Welcome to the Lambton College Alumni Association Mentorship Program. It's no secret that networking matters. 85% of jobs are filled through networking, and it's often part of the job itself.
College is where your network begins, and we know it can be tricky to start on your own and keep at it. That's why the Lambton College Alumni Association has partnered with Ten Thousand Coffees, a mentorship platform supported by RBC Future Launch to connect students and recent graduates with experienced industry professionals.
Ten Thousand Coffees provides the cheat sheet to nail first impressions, have rewarding conversations, and make a lasting impact.
What to Expect when You Sign Up
- Monthly matches made automatically and optimized to your goals and experience
- Introductions guided with suggested talking points
- Compliments and feedback after each meeting.
All you need to do is find time in each other's schedules to meet in-person, talk on the phone, or chat online.
How you can Participate
As a Current Student or Recent Graduate
Seek out mentors and start building your network now.
- Gain a better understanding of what careers are available with your degree
- Develop your networking and communications skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of Lambton College alumni based on their industry and interests
As an Alumni
Share your valuable life and career advice and grow your network.
- Help shape the careers of students and young alumni by sharing your career advice and experience
- Develop your networking and mentoring skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of other Lambton College alumni and faculty based on your industry and interests
How the Hub Works
- You'll receive one introduction per month to a fellow program participant based on your career interests and goals.
- Decide on a time to chat in-person, on the phone, or virtually to share advice and experiences.
- Receive an official LinkedIn certification to recognize your continuous learning and career advancement.
If you have any questions about our alumni services feel free to contact us by completing this form.