Transportation from the Airport
- Lambton College in Toronto Airport Pick-up Service
- As a Lambton College study, you are eligible for accessing complimentary airport pick-up. Once you obtain your credentials, you can access the Support Centre and request the complimentary Airport Pick-up option. This service is free if you are travelling between the areas of Vaughan, Markham, Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto and Pickering. For more information, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Support Centre.
- TTC Express
- The 900 Airport Express route is available all day long between Kipling Station on Line 2 Bloor-Danforth and the Toronto Pearson International Airport.
- You can slo take the following routes:
- 52A Lawrence West - this route supplies all day bus service between Lawrence Stations and Pearson Airport.
- 300A Bloor-Danforth - this route provides overnight bus service along Danforth Ave and Bloor St to Pearson Airport.
- 332 Eglinton West - this route provides overnight bus service between Yonge St and Elinton Ave to Pearson Airport.
- For more routes and schedules, visit the TTC Pearson Guide.
- UP Express
- The UP Express runs from Toronto Pearson Airport to Union Station in 25 minutes. Trains run frequently and services are available 7 days a week. For departure schedules and booking, please refer to the Train to City - UP Express website.
- Taxis & Limos
- The Taxi and Limo service is fast, easy, and safe way to travel from Toronto Pearson Airport to your destination. For more information, please refer to Taxis and Limos.
- Public Transit
- Public Transit buses are another convenient way of commuting from Toronto Pearson Airport. For information on routes and schedules, please refer to Public Transit Buses.
TTC - Toronto Transit Commission
It is the primary transit service in Toronto. For more information about planning a trip, fares, maps, and transit updates visit the TTC website.
YRT - York Regional Transit
The transit service for the York Region also connects with the Toronto Transit Commission. For more information about planning a trip, fares, maps, and transit updates visit the YRT website.
Students can access MiWay - a transit service for the city of Mississauga. Visit the MiWay Transit website for trip planning, fares, maps, and updates.
Students at Cestar campus - Lambton in Toronto have access to paid parking at surrounding parking lots near Cestar College buildings.
The cost is $60 a month or $5 per day and can be purchased at Bodhi Meditation Toronto (180 Yorkland Blvd, North York). The parking lot office is open from Monday to Saturday (9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.) Prices may increase or change from term to term and are not determined by Cestar College.
Please refer to the signs the City of Toronto has posted for parking restrictions; students may be ticketed or towed.
Bicycle and ebike parking areas are provided on College property and riders are recommended to use these facilities.
If you require special parking, please contact email@example.com.
- GO Transit
- As the general public transit service for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton areas, GO Transit is a great way to get around. Form more information about planning a trip, fares, schedules, maps, and update visit the GO Transit website. You can also apply for a discounted rate as a post-secondary student.
- Download the Uber app or visit the Uber website for more information.
- Download the Lyft app or visit the Lyft website for more information.