The Registration Office at Queen's College of Business, Technology and Public Safety works closely with Lambton College's International and Registrar's Offices to provide services to Lambton in Mississauga international students.
We are happy to assist students from registration through graduation. A summary of the services available at Lambton in Mississauga at the Queen's College campus are outlined below.
Fees & Payment Services
- Payment methods and questions about deadlines
- How to check available funds and how much you owe
- Tuition charges
- Bank loan letter and study permit extension letters
Other Student Services
In addition to fees and payment services, the Registration Office also provides information to students about the following:
- New and returning student registrations
- Course retake applications
- Withdrawals, transfers and refunds
- Authorized leaves or re-admission
- Health insurance inquiries
- WIL Project eligibility
- GO Transit student discount questions and verification
- Graduation inquiries
Student Records Services
Not all programs accept applications for all intakes - please review the individual program pages to see which intakes are offered. Admissions will close once the enrolment capacity is reached for each program. It is very uncommon for a program to remain open for the entire application period so we encourage prospective applicants to apply early.
The number of submitted applications regularly exceeds capacity. Admissions are highly competitive. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee acceptance. If we cannot offer admission to a specific program, we may provide an alternate offer to a different - but closely related - program. Please take this into consideration before applying.