Transportation from the Airport
- Toronto Pearson Airport to Toronto
- The UP Express runs from Toronto Pearson Airport to Union Station in 25 minutes. Trains run frequently and services are available 7 days a week. For departure schedules and booking, please refer to the Train to City - UP Express website.
- Taxis & Limos
- The Taxi and Limo service is fast, easy, and safe way to travel from Toronto Pearson Airport to your destination. For more information, please refer to Taxis and Limos.
- Public Transit
- Public Transit buses are another convenient way of commuting from Toronto Pearson Airport. For information on routes and schedules, please refer to Public Transit Buses.
A public transit bus service is available for the city of Brampton - visit the Brampton Transit website for information about planning a trip, fares, maps, and updates.
Students can access MiWay - a transit service for the city of Mississauga. Visit the MiWay Transit website for trip planning, fares, maps, and updates.
Parking at Queen's College
Students at Queen's College campus - Lambton in Mississauga have access to free designated student parking on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking is located at 121 Brunel Road and 5957 Whittle Road.
Motor vehicles parking on College property not associated with Queen's College or Lambton in Mississauga will be towed at the owner's expense.
Bicycle and ebike parking areas are provided on College property and riders are recommended to use these facilities.
If you require special parking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GO Transit
- As the general public transit service for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton areas, GO Transit is a great way to get around. Form more information about planning a trip, fares, schedules, maps, and update visit the GO Transit website. You can also apply for a discounted rate as a post-secondary student.
- Download the Uber app or visit the Uber website for more information.
- Download the Lyft app or visit the Lyft website for more information.