Online Education students who meet eligibility requirements may qualify for Financial Aid.
OSAP Eligible Programs
Students in the following eligible programs may apply to the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) for student loans.
Part-Time Studies Bursary
Students in the following programs may be eligible for the Part-Time Studies Bursary - you will need to log in to mylambton.ca to see bursary information.
- Autism & Behavioural Science
- Advanced Teaching - Elearning & Instructional Design
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics for Business Decision Making
- Emergency Communications
- Food Service Worker
- Human Resources Management
- Interior Decorating - Residential
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Registered Nurse Occupational Health Nursing
- Registered Nurse - Perioperative
- Registered Practical Nurse - Perioperative
For more info, email Kim Graham, Associate Registrar.
OSAP Application Process for Part-Time Students
- Apply online for the upcoming term at ontario.ca/OSAP.
- Submit all necessary documentation and forms.
- The Office of the Registrar & Financial Aid Services will confirm your enrolment.
- Your funding will be received by Lambton College and/or deposited into your bank account within 5-7 business days from the confirmation date.